If you looking for self publishing manual then you are right place. We are searching for the best self publishing manual on the market and analyze these products to provide you the best choice.
Best self publishing manual
1. Dan Poynter's Self-Publishing Manual: How to Write, Print and Sell Your Own Book (Self-Publishing Manual: How to Write, Print, & Sell Your Own Book)
DescriptionThe Self-Publishing Manual, more effectively and successfully than any other book, has turned writers with an idea into successful authors with books by providing solid, usable information in clear, concise, readable lanugage. This is not the stuff of theory, it is the product of hard-earned experience.
2. Dan Poynter's Self-Publishing Manual: How to Write, Print and Sell Your Own Book (Volume 2)
FeatureUsed Book in Good Condition
DescriptionBook publishing is changing. The Self-Publishing Manual, Volume 2, the sequel to the best selling Self Publishing Manual describes how to use new techniques to write your book even faster, use new technology to publish it for less, and how to use social media for promotion.
3. Para Promotion Program: A Step-By-Step Guide To Successful Book Promotion For Authors & Publishers
DescriptionWriting a book is a creative act but promoting a book is a business. The Para Promotion Program gently introduces authors to the business side of books.
Dan Poynter s Para Promotion Program is a series of book promotional projects the agoraphobic author can accomplish without leaving home and shows the author what to do to reach their audience. Each assignment takes five to 120 minutes to complete. The program not only shows the author how to promote his or her current book, it is a crash course in book promotion that can be applied to future books. And authors who understand how to reach their audience tend to write books their readers want.
The Para Promotion Program is far more valuable and much less expensive than traveling to a conference or seminar.
The Para Promotion Program is the brainchild of Book-Publishing Futurist Dan Poynter of Santa Barbara. Poynter says: The challenge is that most of us authors are introverts. We prefer not to take part in radio, TV, or autograph parties. So, I assembled a team of PR and book design professionals to design a procedure acceptable to (homebody) book authors.
4. The Complete Guide to Self-Publishing: Everything You Need to Know to Write, Publish, Promote and Sell Your Own Book
FeatureUsed Book in Good Condition
Take Control of Your Destiny!
Bottom line: You want to get published. You want to control the future of your manuscript and your writing career.
Best-selling author Marilyn Ross and publishing expert Sue Collier show you how to make your own success - whether you're a published author, entrepreneur, corporation, professional, or absolute newcomer to writing. In this expanded and completely revised 5th edition of the "bible" of self-publishing (over 100,000 copies sold), they empower you to publish your own work with minimal risk and maximum profits.
- Complete step-by-step guidance on publishing and marketing a book
- Ways to leverage social media marketing to build your platform and make yourself stand out from the crowd
- A thorough explanation of the difference between POD self-publishing, subsidy publishing, and true self-publishing - and how to decide which is the best option for you
- Practical advice on making the decision between offset printing and print-on-demand
- How to leverage the Internet to create "buzz" and promote your book with killer PR
- The latest information on e-publishing
- A detailed marketing plan and timetable to keep you on track
- Proven marketing strategies to get free publicity, reach nontraditional buyers, and sell books
- Information-packed appendices with marketing contacts, organizations, and vendors, complete with names, addresses, and websites
- Valuable case studies and examples of how other publishers excel
- An in-depth discussion of exclusive distributors, plus coverage of the most recent changes in bookstores and the book-selling industry
- Thirty-one creative ideas for generating capital to launch your publishing company
The Complete Guide to Self-Publishing is the one book you need to take control of your writing career.
Read it. Believe it. Do it.
Your future depends on it.
5. Self-Publishing Boot Camp Guide for Authors, 4th Edition: Your roadmap to creating, publishing, promoting, and selling your books
DescriptionThere are all kinds of ways for authors to publish today. You can upload your book directly to Amazon and the other major online bookstores or use a distributor to reach hundreds of stores. The trouble is, most authors publish too early, before doing any market research, before asking for feedback from early readers, and without professional editing and design. Authors who want to make a career of writing and publishing need to realize there are standards and steps to follow. Those who realize there are no shortcuts are going to succeed when they adhere to those standards and take the necessary steps to publishing professionally.The Self-Publishing Boot Camp Guide for Authors offers the advice on marketing, editing, design, book production, and business authors need. Its meant for authors willing to do the work to create a readership and make real money from their books. Its meant for authors who want to do it all themselves and for those who want to hire out all or part of the tasks toward publishing. Authors who wish to set up business as a small press will also benefit from the processes spelled out here.From beta publishing to distribution to media relations, authors will learn how to set a foundation for success from the idea stage to a quality, finished book. The step-by-step process includes recommendations for self-publishing products, tools, and services from reputable companies that are proven and trusted to help authors succeed. Reader's updates keep authors abreast of new offerings and changes in the self-publishing industry.Carla King has more than twenty years experience as a writer, self-publisher, web developer, and book consultant. She started self-publishing in 1995 as a technology and travel writer. In 2010 she founded the Self-Publishing Boot Camp series of books, workshops, and online courses. She has been connected with the Silicon Valley self-publishing technology scene industry from the beginning, and has served as a trusted advisor to authors eager to use the tools to reach readers.
6. Self-Publishing For Dummies
DescriptionCovers budgeting, copyrighting, and marketing
Know the pros and cons of self-publishing and get your work in print
Thinking about self-publishing your book? This no-nonsense guide walks you through the entire process of going it alone, from preparing your manuscript and creating the perfect title to selling the final product. You'll see how to obtain an ISBN, work with printers and distributors, create a buzz with publicity, and take advantage of electronic publishing.
Discover how to
* Start your own publishing company
* Edit your work effectively
* Design and format your book
* Hire skilled professionals to help
* Manage outside vendors
* Build awareness for your book online
7. Becoming a Supple Leopard 2nd Edition: The Ultimate Guide to Resolving Pain, Preventing Injury, and Optimizing Athletic Performance
DescriptionUpdated and expanded with more than 80 pages of new content!
Improve your athletic performance, extend your athletic career, treat stiffness and achy joints, and prevent and rehabilitate injuriesall without having to seek out a coach, doctor, chiropractor, physical therapist, or masseur. In Becoming a Supple Leopard, Dr. Kelly Starrettfounder of MobilityWOD.comshares his revolutionary approach to mobility and maintenance of the human body and teaches you how to hack your own movement, allowing you to live a healthier, more fulfilling life. This new edition of the New York Times and Wall Street Journal bestseller has been thoroughly revised to make it even easier to put to use.
Want to truly understand the principles that guide human movement? Becoming a Supple Leopard lays out a blueprint for moving safely and effectively through life and sport. Want to learn how to apply those principles to specific movements, whether you are doing squats in the gym or picking up a bag of groceries? Hundreds of step-by-step photos show you not only how to perform a host of exercise movements, such the squat, deadlift, pushup, kettlebell swing, clean, snatch, and muscle-up, but also how to correct the common faults associated with those movements. Frustrated because you can't perform a certain movement correctly due to range of motion restrictions? Breaking the body down into 14 distinct areas, Starrett demonstrates hundreds of mobilization techniques that will help you resolve restrictions and reclaim your mobility. Unsure how to put it all together into a program that addresses your individual needs? This updated edition lays out dozens of prescriptions that allow you to hone in on a specific limitation, a nagging injury, or an exercise fault that you just can't seem to get right. It even offers a 14-day full-body mobility overhaul.
Performance is what drives us as human beings, but dysfunctional movement patterns can bring the human body to an abrupt halt. Often, the factors that impede performance are invisible even to seasoned athletes and coaches. Becoming a Supple Leopard makes the invisible visible. Whether you are a professional athlete, a weekend warrior, or simply someone wanting to live healthy and free from physical restrictions, this one-of-a-kind training manual will teach you how to harness your athletic potential and maintain your body.
Learn how to perform basic maintenance on your body, unlock your athletic potential, live pain-freeand become a Supple Leopard.
This step-by-step guide to movement and mobility will show you how to:
- Move safely and efficiently in all situations
- Organize your spine and joints in optimal, stable positions
- Restore normal function to your joints and tissues
- Accelerate recovery after training sessions and competition
- Properly perform strength and conditioning movements like the squat, bench press, pushup, deadlift, clean, and snatch
- Build efficient, transferable movement patterns and skill progressions from simple to more advanced exercises
- Identify, diagnose, and correct inefficient movement patterns
- Treat and resolve common symptoms like low back pain, carpal tunnel, shoulder pain, and tennis elbow
- Prevent and rehabilitate common athletic injuries
- Use mobilization techniques to address short and stiff muscles, soft tissue and joint capsule restriction, motor control problems, and joint range of motion limitations
- Create personalized mobility prescriptions to improve movement efficiency
8. Bird by Bird: Some Instructions on Writing and Life
DescriptionBird by Bird: Some Instructions on Writing and Life
9. Writing Nonfiction: Turning Thoughts into Books